Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gonzales Bay residents awake to low tide shocker

An exceptionally low tide early this morning revealed a city engineering secret - an experimental drain to flush sewage away from the city.
"It was the roar of water draining from our beloved bay that woke me this morning" said long time resident Miss. D. Ouse."I just don't know what to say. It was exciting. Would you like a cup of tea?" she offered.

On the other hand, Washington State visitor Mr. Mark Mighwurds noted: "Typical! Too much government interference in private affairs - and nothing is more private than a man's relationship with his bowel movements. Keep sewage in private hands I say."
By the time the news media arrived, the incoming tide had hidden the engineer's secret solution to Victoria's sewage problem.
"Well, I it took me a while to figure out what to wear to a draining" said local TV channel reporter Ms. T. Drinkaton."I wonder where it's draining to? Well, at least it's out of here."

No comments:

Post a Comment